|
Silent Hill : Shattered Memories. ![]() Well, I wouldn't say that it is as nice compared to other previous Silent Hill game as all you can is run, run and run. Well, you wouldn't be armed with any single weapon, so you can only hear the sound of the monster coming and then run. However, for those who enjoy the excitement of the scariness, you would most likely love this game. As the monsters have become more intelligent compared to the previous series. Even if you hide, they still will manage to find you out, that's the cool part. Personally, I hasn't played it, as I am not really fond of playing horror games (I will have nightmares at night), however, I've seen my boyfriend played it. Just a short review of it anyway, enjoy! Image from wikipedia. |
Best View in Chrome & IE!!! Current Followers : 12 Followers Follow me? Click here, scroll down to your reading list and you'll see an add button. Sharer Paradise ![]() Create Your Badge Hover over link to read more details!November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 February 2012 ![]() ![]() ![]() |