|
Looking for a place to eat lunch, tea break, dinner or simply buffet. I would recommend Sakae Sushi to you! I love to eat sushi, and that is why, Sakae buffet had caught my attention. I would say the price is value for money and each person will be able to receive, a free red plate, a red pink plate, a free ice cream and a complimentary bowl of Kitsune or Wakame. I've been to a lot of different outlets and I think the one with the best services would be the one at ICON village. So do enjoy the buffet and service there! Images from http://www.sakaesushi.com.sg/Pic/Promo/buffet.jpg . For my information, do visit http://www.sakaesushi.com.sg/ |
Best View in Chrome & IE!!! Current Followers : 12 Followers Follow me? Click here, scroll down to your reading list and you'll see an add button. Sharer Paradise ![]() Create Your Badge Hover over link to read more details!November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 February 2012 ![]() ![]() ![]() |