Please lend a helping hand to start saving life on Earth. Check out ISFoundation today, to do your part!







Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coolest desktop computers -- one even looks like the Bat Mobile



I can't help but to say that technology are really improving so much nowadays. Would you believe that this is a desktop computer? I would be most delighted if I were to be able to own one. Cool uh! For more design of desktop computer, visit the link below.


Credits to Stomp and STOMPer Dee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only in Japan -- vending machine that grows vegetables without sunlight


Frankly, I love Japan. Haha. Oh well, I'm not being bias in posting this here anyway. Okay, seriously, Japan had lots of innovative vending machine which other countries don't have. So here's another one, enjoy! =)


Credits to Stomp and STOMPer Abby.





Best View in Chrome & IE!!!

Current Followers : 12 Followers

Follow me? Click here, scroll down to your reading list and you'll see an add button.



Site Meter



BC

Sharer Paradise

Create Your Badge









Hover over link to read more details!


Audio | British Food Store |
Creative Web Solutions |
Free Music Download |
ISFoundation |
Microsoft Windows Product Key




November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 February 2012





ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!